Saturday 27 July 2013

A Letter to Rick Riordan (After finishing The Son of Neptune)

Dear Mr Riordan,

Oh my gods! Words cannot describe how pissed I am right now! I waited one whole year for The Son of Neptune to come out, and you end with that (view spoiler)

Knowing that I have to wait to 2012 in agony, trepidation and anticipation until The Mark Of Athena comes out - it really annoys me. But what annoys me more is that I know that I will end up formulating a whole pile of theories, probably inaccurate ones, until the next Heroes of Olympus is released.

It was a great book by the way - don't get me wrong. The characters couldn't me more endearing, the plot was the perfect action flick with a drop of romance and well... it had Percy. I mean honestly, if any book includes Percy, its rating rockets up to four stars. The fact that its heart racing pace kept me up until 4 o'clock in the morning? An automatic five.

But seriously, you should really reconsider the ending.

Sincerely, a frustrated and slightly disgruntled fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment