Saturday, 27 July 2013

Split Second by Kasie West Prereview

My reaction upon discovering that there was a sequel to the brilliant Pivot Point:


The excitement is for the following reasons: 
1. I have it on good authority that Untitled Pivot Point #2 is going to be amazing! After reading Pivot Point #1, I have a lot of well founded trust in Kasie West's abilities. And, you know...


2. Addie no longer 'desires' Duke, the annoying, cocky turd . So now she can focus on the important people *cough* Trevor *cough*.



3. Reading another story with my favourite cast of characters ever .
Rehashing...
Addie: she's flawed, loveable and is the chick that summed up your feelings of all males' eyelashes: "your eyelashes make mine want to commit suicide from shame." 
Trevor: he's the guy who makes you swooooon 
Lalia: the greatest best friend ever written. I literally had moisture in my eyes from the laughing so hard at Lalia and Addie's exchanges. 

4. Trevor. Sigh. 


5. I cant wait to see what direction this series takesbecause there didn't seem to be a plot beyond what was resolved in Pivot Point. This should scare me, since there are plenty of books that would have been better of as stand alones, but it doesn't. I have a lot of faith Ms West.

Comments make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so drop me a line on what you think! I hope you all have a lovely day avoid dying internally upon discovering this book will be released one whole year from now . 

Edit Ekk! That cover and that blurb put me in a happy place :D

No comments:

Post a Comment